Excel Grammar and Punctuation Workbook, Year 1, 6-7 year olds.
This workbook explains the rules of grammar and punctuation needed to excel in Year 1 English, and other subjects. Each unit has a different theme and focuses on a set of work dealing with two or more grammar or punctuation rules and how they work in everyday writing.
Activities are designed to encourage Year 1 students to think about and enjoy language.
- 14 self-contained units of work, each with a different theme
- introductory exercises to test recall
- challenge activities that require students to apply their acquired knowledge
- writing and editing tasks that revise whole units
- graded NAPLAN-style questions
- a comprehensive glossary of terms
- answers to all questions in the book